Monday, September 24, 2007

Knit shawl done!


Right now, for some reason, the knit bug has bit HARD and I am knitting like mad and am drawn to all of those luscious yarns out there! I have been knitting dishcloths from all of the KALs I belong to and I just finished a knit shawl. I needed something to keep me warm for an up coming wedding I was invited to, so I decided to knit the shawl to go with the dress I bought. I found this gorgeous, soft wool/cotton blend yarn and could not resist using it for the shawl. I just used the granny's favorite cloth pattern (without doing the decrease). I also added a lacy bit at the top of the shawl. It is so soft and warm! My daughter loves to wear it so I let her model it so I could take a pic to post. I'll hopefully get my husband to take a pic later so you all can see how it goes with the dress.

No comments: