Wednesday, February 6, 2008

On a roll....



It looks like I am on a roll with this blogging business. I think that I manage to post once a month :-) I have been busy knitting up a storm here. I managed to get that leg cuff knitted for the wool soaker for C, but I have to search the internet to find the directions to the cast off that it requires. I finished knitting the beginning of the month KAL at the monthly dishcloth knitters, finished knitting several cloths for Valentine's Day gifts, and finished knitting a cloth for my exchange partner at getting to know you dishcloth knitters. Now I have a stack of cloths that need the ends woven in. Not the most fun part of knitting, as you all know!

This is my latest yarn score. I found this Patton's Classic Wool at Michael's in a clearance basket for .99 each! Woo hoo! I have been wanting to learn how to felt, so this just may be the perfect yarn for that job. If whatever I make turns out terrible, then I won't be out much. Now to find a project for this yarn....

No comments: